Surrounded by the magnificent Rio Negro, Manaus is the gateway to the largest rainforest in the world. Capital of Amazonas State, the city has an extraordinary inventory of incredible natural resources, represented by 20% of freshwater reserve in the world, an invaluable gene pool and large deposits of minerals, oil and gas.
Manaus emerged in the second half of the seventeenth century with the construction of Fort São José da Barra, whose purpose was to protect the region against foreign invasion. The capital of Amazonas was one of the first Brazilian cities to have electric lights, storm sewers, water treatment and sewage and electric streetcar service.
- 2 nights at Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge
- Including breakfast, lunch, coffee break and dinner. No drinks Included except for water.
- Regular transfer in / out with guide
- Night see of the Anavilhanas Archipelago
- Anavilhanas Archipelago Tour
- Mata de Terra Firme Trail
- Visit to the Boto Cor-de‐rosa and Novo Airão Atelier
- Piranha Fishing
- Sunrise comtemplation
Obs.: The tours schedule will be defined at the Hotel on the day of arrival. Guests who have their pick up between 11 AM and 02 PM are not able to do the first day tour. Guests who have their flights scheduled between 11 AM and 02 PM are not able to do the last day tour.
Price per person for 02 people in double room - R$ 2.520,00
Price for 01 person in single room - R$ 3.168,00
* The prices above are subject to change without previous notice.